If the menu did not appear in your store after installing the "Multi-level menu" application, then there are 2 reasons for this:
1. You have recently launched an online store;
2. You have recently switched to the new design of the Ecwid (New-gen Instant Site), which appeared in early 2021. (Fig.0.)
In the first and second cases, our Menu cannot appear automatically, because in the new Ecwid design all scripts are disabled
To display the Multi-level menu in the store, you need to add a script to the main page.
Catalog > Multi-level menu > Menu widget > Widget HTML code
1. Go to the "Meta tags for site verification" section. Use the path
Website > SEO > Header meta tags and site verification and click on the "add code" button. (Fig. 2.)
2. Figure 2 shows an example of what the "Header meta tags and site verification" block will look like if there is no code in it. If there is already some code in this block, then we write our code at the very bottom, after the existing code. (Fig. 2.1.)
3. Save the settings
4. If only our script is added to the "Header meta tags and site verification" block, then the block should look like in Fig. 3.
4. If only our script is added to the "Header meta tags and site verification" block, then the block should look like in Fig. 3.1
The menu may not load in the new design, because containers from the old design theme can be registered in the
Compatibility options > Container.
To check the list of containers, go to
Compatibility options > Container (Fig.4.)
.starter-site .body .menu, .ecwid-productBrowser(Fig. 4.)
#ec-instantsite .ins-tile--header, .starter-site .body .menu, .ec-static-container, .ecwid-productBrowser(Fig. 4.1.)
If you checked the list of containers and the list from the old design is registered in the "Container" block, then you need to copy the list for the new design and add it to the "Container" block. Click on the "Save options.
After saving the settings, go to the store page and check the loading of the Multi-level menu, then update the page
If after updating the Multi-level menu still has not appeared, so you have made a mistake somewhere in the steps, go back to the beginning and carefully go through the above steps again